quinta-feira, 29 de julho de 2010

Quinta está no Ar: Música "BEN"

Veja o vídeo do Michael Jackson bem novinho, de terninho laranja
cantando para o animal de estimação, "BEN"

Só clicar na URL abaixo.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U36DO_nrJeA

Ben lyrics

Songwriters: Scharf, Walter; Black, Don;

Ben, the two of us need look no more
We both found what we were looking for
With my friend to call my own I'll never be alone
And you my friend will see, you've got a friend in me

Ben, you're always running here and there
You feel you're not wanted anywhere
If you ever look behind and don't like what you find
There's something you should know, you've got a place to go

I used to say, "I", And "Me"
Now it's "Us", Now it's "We"

Ben, most people would turn you away
I don't listen to a word they say
They don't see you as I do I wish they would try to
I'm sure they'd think again if they had a friend like Ben
Like Ben, like Ben

3 comentários:

  1. Olá Betina,

    Eu só gosto da fase do Michael quando menino, era inocente e abençoado por Deus.

    Quando cresceu - somente no tamanho - esque ceu de amadurecer e as pessoas em volta dele só aproveitaram do seu talento para ganhar dinheiro.

    Tiau, au, au, au, au

    Úrsula Maff

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Époustouflant !
    Maria Clara

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Bon jour, Marie Claire,

    Je suis d'acord!
    Bisus!

    âoù, âoù, âoù

    Úrsulá Maff

    ResponderExcluir