sexta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2010

Quinta está no ar: Música: The Angels - Dogs Are Talking

Animal também gosta de rockão .
"The Angels" tocavam na Austrália.
Essa letra é boa e o som, pesado.

(R. Brewster-Neeson-Spencer-Eccles-Hilbun)
There comes a time in a young girl's life
When she first meets a man
There comes a time in a young girl's life
When she becomes a woman
Highway number nineteen
The moon's shining bright
She's been in my dreams
If it's ever gonna happen
It'll happen tonight
Talk to me, talk to me
Tell me what you gonna do
Come to me, come to me
Are we gonna see it through?
So you got a reputation
Well I do too!
All across the nation
There are guys hanging out to meet girls like you
The dogs are talking
Heartbreaker, heartbreaker
With a jelly roll skin
Lovemaker, lovemaker
Aint'cha gonna let me in?
Backseat, backseat
You know ya gotta loosen up
Body heat, body heat
Don't stop now
Don't stop...don't stop
The dogs are talking
Cool down, cool down
You don't wanna go home
Turn around, turn around
We're gonna scream and moan
Talk to me, talk to me
What's you number?
What's your name?
Gimme more, gimme more
Gotta do it again, and again, and again
The dogs are talking
Let them talk, talk!




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário